Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22, La Cruz

Welcome aboard Tallen, Karla and Aven!  Whoot Whoot!  Pretty stoked to have at least part of the fam down to visit.  They flew in at 4pm today and we will probably head northward a little tomorrow.  Today has been a pretty easy going day with not much happening or not much to report.  The weather is super nice.  Today it is 85 degrees with blue skies and a nice breeze.  Here in Banderas Bay the water is a comfortable 77 degrees.  This afternoon I took care of a few things here on board and also got around to installing retractable wheels on the dink which will make beach landings SOOO much easier.  After the project was completed I took 'er ashore and gave it a tester, easily dragging the dinghy out of the water and up the hard packed sand by myself.  So I'm pleased with the results.

Not much else to report so I will sign off for now and hit ya'll up tomorrow.

Cap'n Bret
SV Liahona

No comments:

Post a Comment