Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5, Bahia Marquer, Isla Carmen

Ok, it's May 5th, my 53rd birthday.  Ya, not a good day.  Last night I must have eaten something bad because half way through dinner I suddenly felt bad and had Gregg take me back to the boat.  I maybe slept an hour all night.  Today I have been in my bunk all day only leaving a couple times to go to the bathroom and now to write this post.  I feel a little better but still not good.  I just want to feel like myself again.  That is all I can write for now as my head is aching and I find myself staring at the computer screen not knowing what to say and realizing that I am just staring at the screen. Gotta go. Hope to feel better tomorrow.

Bret and Gregg
SV Liahona

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.

Tanner, Tarren and Tallen - I love you guys so much.  Miss you tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment